Friday, January 26, 2007

now that january is nearly over

i figured that i would put up my new years resolutions. i've decided to do things differently this year. instead of putting up a laundry list of things i want to do, not do, or to change about myself or my environment, i'm taking a five pronged approach to 2007. it's the five f's of the new year, so five categories, & under each a couple things i want to accomplish in the next, oh, eleven-ish months.

each month i'm going to focus on a couple mini goals towards reaching my year end goals, so we'll have those posted. for now, this is good:

fitness
~work out an average of 4 days/week for 60+min/day
~be able to do 10 real push ups
~run for five minutes without dying
~by year's end be able to do firm videos without dying
~increase flexibility (for use in "fun" category)

finance
~pay off at least two of my credit cards
~put money into my savings with every check

future
~finish my novel
~finish revising my poetry book
~submit to at least 5 publications this year

fun
~get my 3rd tattoo
~party like it's 1999 for my 30th
~enjoy the last of my 20's & the start of my 30's
~end the year with ZERO regrets

focus
~work up to meditating 5 times a week by years end

1 comment:

Suburban Witch said...

ooooo.. tattoo! I still haven't found one I like enough to have it emblazoned somewhere on my person. :D