Wednesday, August 15, 2007

a whole new world

this will be short & sweet, but all i have to say is:

hallelujah & thank the gods for fire fox!

i've been having trouble blogging from home since blogger upgraded, for some reason when i was blogging using safari i was having horrible connectivity issues. i was only able to post via html, when i tried spell checking i got a mesh of incomprehensible mess & it was just ugly & inconvenient to the max.

i've used firefox over at miss jenn's & miss april's & i decided it couldn't be any worse than the issues i've been having using safari. (yes, i know, i theoretically could have been using internet explorer, but i can't stand it, so no IE for me.

so i googled firefox, found the free down load & then. . . .

& then. . . .

& then. . . .

well, that brings us to now, i'm blogging on firefox, my dashboard is showing beautifully. i'm so happy i could dance.

blogging is made easy at home again for me. yippee!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hi, I found your blog randomly because we had some similar interests. I think you might be interested in my blog, it's about women's fitness and health! Check it out-

http://asizableapple.blogspot.com

Hope to see you around the site soon!
- Dana

Suburban Witch said...

Yay! I'm mentioned! lol