Wednesday, December 13, 2006

it's been pretty quiet around these parts. . . .

yeah, so i haven't been much in a blogging mood lately, & to be honest, this is probably the time when i should be blogging. i have a lot of stuff rolling around my head, having to do with weight loss, my (canceled) wedding, my parents, my job, my thesis. . . .just basically everything in my life!

what i have noticed is, that in general, it's been pretty quiet out there in blog-land. most of the blogs that i check on a daily basis have been averaging one update a week, some even less than that.

even though the end of the year is busy for many different reasons, i think that i need to make this blog one of my top priorities. not just because jenn has been not-s-subtly letting me know that she wants to read more blogs, but also because it keeps me writing something & it helps me to sort out some of those marbles rolling around my head by throwing them out into the universe.

so i'll try to do better at this. i have a bunch of blog ideas floating in & out of my scattered subconscious. yeah yeah yeah, i know, per the great & powerful yoda there is no try!

1 comment:

PensivePearl said...

YAY! I'm glad to see you're back! I missed your blogs, *sniffle sniffle*