Friday, November 17, 2006

weekly weigh in #18

& yeah, so the scale went up, again. the whole weight loss debacle is horrid when you're pms-ing, want to bathe in chocolate & stuff everything in your face, hurt so bad from cramps that you want to curl up & sleep & most definitely don't want to hit the gym, & then at the end of the week of NOT bathing in chocolate NOT eating everything in sight & going to the gym even though you hurt like hell you still gain weight. wtf, mate?!

*sighs* but at least my numbers of my tickers are not overlapping my starting weight. & my starting weight on each of them is STILL more than my current weight. i guess i need to be thankful for the small things, right?

original weight: 323 lbs
last week's weight: 266.25 lbs
this week's weight: 268.25 lbs



No comments: