Friday, August 11, 2006

i'd like to thank...

...all the little people who've made this all possible.

just kidding, i did want to extend a thanks to everyone who's commented recently. i've enjoyed reading your responses, especially to the weight loss tips. i guess that just proves that there isn't one magic bullet & that different things work for different people. different strokes for different folks, so to speak.

& i've found really neat ideas in each of them. i am going to ask my mom to get healthier snacks, & then to hide them from me! i used to do at least half an hour of pilates a day in addition to my other work outs & it did help me a lot with stress, & my posture! so that's something i'll be picking up too. & i used to do those in conjunction with those walk away the pounds videos, which are freakin' awesome! i'm also not so great on portion control, but i'm working on it. let's not take a look at today, er, or my upcoming day at the fair. but i did well with the robot pasta!

so it sounds unanimous that perhaps i should readjust my current goal & ticker that are saying 140lbs. i really wouldn't want to be tied to a chair & fed a cheeseburger. well....nope, really wouldn't want that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what if it was a garlic cheeseburger?