Monday, June 12, 2006

no snappy comments inside:

i'm pretty down today. i nearly had alcohol poisoning this past weekend & then to top that off i got in a car accident sunday on my way home.

you ever just wake up feeling like a complete & total fuck-up? i'm at that point right now. feeling like i just can't get it right. nothing. like i'm not so good at living this life.

no, i'm not going to off myself, so don't worry about that one. it's a selfish action & i wouldn't do that to my family.

but that doesn't change the fact that i really want to curl up in a dark hole & have the world pass me by.

i'll do my best to get back to my chipper self soon. but being happy all the time is hard. & it makes it all the more apparent you're depressed when you really just want people to leave you alone & not notice any of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I was in a car accident the weekend after my birthday. My car is totalled, my body hurts, and the world seems like a dismal place that I don't want to be in any longer...