Wednesday, May 31, 2006

another month bites the dust

end of may, last day, to be exact. & i'm fifteen calendar days into this blog. just a bit over two weeks, so i can't really expect any sort of dramatic transformations, except that i do. i will say that i'm proud of myself for actually keeping up with this thus far, & even posting new blogs a few times a week, so yea, kudos to me! & through my random typed babbling i may have learned a thing or two about myself. so a good start, not so bad, not so bad.

my birthday is just a couple of weeks away. right now i'm still in the mid-260's & i'm really really hoping to be back into the 250's by the time my birthday rolls around. on the one hand, seriously, how will a few pounds make a difference? but then again, that would actually make me feel lots & lots better. back near the start of the year i was hoping to be down into the 220's by then. that won't happen without loss of limb, & i'm very attached to all my limbs, so i think i'll be keeping them.

two weeks until my birthday. two weeks from tomorrow that is, so fourteen days between now & then. so resolution time kids. yeah, i do realize it's june, not january. but i'm about to turn from 28 to 29, just a hair away from the big 3-0. so let's do some resoluting for my last couple weeks of my 28th year. fourteen goals? one for everyday? or maybe five 'cause it's a nice prime number? i think we'll go with five. i can always drum up an additional unofficial nine to keep them company. but for public record, here's the five things i want to accomplish in the next two weeks.

the official list:
~drink at least 96oz of water/day
~make my bed everyday
~exercise 10 out of the next 14 days for at least 60min/day
~write 28 poems
~only eat out 2x in the next 14 days


the unofficial list:
~say one nice thing about myself each day
~write for an average of one hour each day
~attempt my firm workouts at least once
~take my puppy for 5, or more, walks
~get my hair cut
~get my 'lock lexxy up 1 level
~no eating after 9pm
~take the stairs at work once (up&down)
~write 10 blogs on here (excluding this one)


so we'll see what happens. i would like to give a big thanks to jenn for helping me come up with this list. & if i die on the stairs at work, she made me do it! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lên cao điểm!

"Kế tiếp, chúng ta đấu giá không phải đấu kỹ mà là một loại..." Vị kia kẻ chủ trì Linh Nhi nói tới chỗ này, liền không nói thêm nữa, chỉ là phủi tay, bên cạnh một cái bồi bàn lập tức bdongtam
game mu
http://nhatroso.net/
http://nhatroso.com/
nhac san cuc manh
tư vấn luật qua điện thoại
dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
văn phòng luật
tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
thành lập công ty
http://we-cooking.com/
chém gió
trung tâm ngoại ngữưng lên từng bước từng bước mâm gỗ, thượng diện đang đắp vải đỏ, mơ hồ có thể trông thấy là vài phần cái hộp nhỏ.

"Các ngươi muốn biết vật gì bên dưới tấm vải đỏ này sao?"

Linh Nhi cười mị hoặc, nói: "Nó chính là đan dược đấy!"

Bên dưới, mọi người nghe được là đan dược liền sôi nổi.

"Đan dược? Có thể được Linh Nhi tiểu thư tôn sùng như thế thì cấp bậc của nó thế nào đây!"

Trông thấy thấp phản ứng của mọi người, Linh Nhi không khỏi thoả mãn nhẹ gật đầu,